Thursday, March 13, 2014

Jason Brannon

Dear Friends,

Welcome back to my website or as I often call it: Jelly Bean Central. Oh, my goodness. There is a heavy frost outside this morning. What happened to those 70 degree days I enjoyed so much? I know it's usually cold until after Easter, so I guess I need to buckle down and get ready for the rest of this season and hope we don't go straight into blazing heat. I'd like to have some comfortable temperatures in between. But, I realize I'm not in charge. So, I'll take things as they come.

Today I want to tell you about some things you can expect on my blogs. I've sent invitations to several ladies and men inviting them to be a featured guest on my blog. Everyone has accepted. That thrills me. I plan on posting a variety of things on here. You'll just have to check back regularly to find out what they are. No hints just yet.

Today I want to spotlight my favorite author, my son Jason Brannon. Jason is a longtime writer of 20 years and has many books out. His newest book is THE MAZE. It is a Christian fiction book that you truly won't want to put down once you begin reading it. You don't have to take my word for it. Others have told me they felt the same way when reading it. OMGoodness, you never know what the next page will hold. If you want a good, affordable book to read, go straight to Amazon and order this book. THE MAZE has nearly 100 Amazon reviews, most of which are 5 stars. That is incredibly hard to do, folks. You can get this book in print, audio and as an e-book. After you've read it, I hope you'll let me know your thoughts about it. Great reading for sure.

If you have any particular subject matter that you'd like me to address in my blog, I'd love to hear your thoughts. I won't think of everything, so I'm interested in hearing what you have to say. 

I hope you all have a great day. Come back soon for updates.

Until next time,

Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment