Monday, March 17, 2014

New week, new beginning

Dear Friends,

I hope you all had a wonderful, safe weekend. I've been very busy and that's a good thing. I remember being seriously ill and not feeling like lifting a finger to do anything. God has blessed me so much and now I'm like the Energizer Bunny, thanking Him every step of the way.

In the coming weeks and months, I have some incredible guests lined up to feature on my blog. I certainly hope you'll stop by faithfully and read about some folks that you may never have heard of before. I promise you it will be interesting and you will enjoy what they have to say.

Let me give you a small glimpse of what's ahead:

Shannon Knight: Southern Gospel recording artist and a nominee for the NEW SOLO ARTIST of the YEAR with Singing News Magazine.

Aileen Stewart: Children's author from Ohio.

Jason Brannon: Author of about 10 books, most recently THE MAZE, a Christian fiction book that will leave you spellbound, runner-up for the Bram Stoker Award, author of more than 100 magazine articles, former editor for an online magazine and the list goes on.

Ann Downing: Southern Gospel recording artist, songwriter and author.

Christi Pack Johnston: Author of Love Language, a book about her youngest daughter Hannah, that you won't want to miss. 

Jeff Steele: Pastor, songwriter and a member of the chart-topping gospel recording group THE STEELES.

Chris Rumble: Singer, musician, children's book author, artist and the man that is often referred to as The Guitar Man.

Rodney Griffin: Southern Gospel recording artist, songwriter extraordinaire and a member of the ever-popular group GREATER VISION.

Shawn Brannon: CEO and a person trainer at B Train Fitness. 

Emerald Barnes: Mystery writer that loves to put a good twist in her books.

Carol Dabney: Recording artist and children's book author.

These are just a few of the guests I will feature in upcoming weeks on my blog. They are all very interesting and I know you will enjoy each one. I will add other guests as time goes along. You can count on a wide variety of guests to read about.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Until next time,

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment