Thursday, April 3, 2014

It's a BIG deal-BOOK of the WEEK!

Dear Friends,

Good morning to all of you that have stopped by JELLY BEAN CENTRAL. The skies contain dark clouds where I live and I hear the wind whistling outside. But, it's still a beautiful day to me.

I have some big news that I want to share with all of you faithful readers today. Most of you have probably heard of a BOOK of the MONTH CLUB at some point in your life. Well, I'm taking that basic idea and going a different direction with it. I've decided to start a BOOK of the WEEK for you. What that means is you will be able to order a specific book at a reduced price. Actually, you will be able to save several dollars on each purchase. The ONLY way to get the reduced price is to order directly from me.

This week's special is HAS a DONKEY EVER BROUGHT YOU BREAKFAST IN BED?. It regularly retails for $12.00 plus tax. This week ONLY you can get it for a total of $8.00. That is nearly a $5.00 savings. If you want to purchase a copy of this book, please send me a PM on Facebook and your mailing address. Not only do you get a lower price, but you also get a signed copy of the book and a FREE bookmark. 

Every Monday I will list the BOOK of the WEEK and every week you will get it at a reduced price. 

Soon my two new books should be out. I'm hoping no later than the end of the month, but we'll see. 

Thank you for being a faithful follower of me on Facebook, Twitter and now my blog. Please share the news with others. 

Have a great day! 

Until next time,

Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment