July 25, 2014
Good morning to all of you. I hope you are starting your day off with a bang. We have a beautiful day here in my part of MS. I'm thankful for that and so much more.
There's no time to waste, so I'll get right to the point. I have some exciting news to share with you. Two of my children's books just received some RAVE reviews from Arnold Tullos of Star City, AR. I hope you'll take a minute and read the reviews Arnold has given FILTHY FARLEY O'CHARLIE McBARLEY & HAS A DONKEY EVERY BROUGHT YOU BREAKFAST IN BED?. After you read the reviews, you may decide you want to purchase these books.
Most retail stores sell these books for $12.00 plus tax. If there is a store near you that sells my books, please patronize them. If not, you can always order directly from me or from Amazon.
I want to mention that Arnold has one grown son and no grandchildren and yet he still loved my children's books. That alone should be enough to make you want to purchase these books too.
Well, I must go mail the order I received late last night for my entire book collection and go pick up a check from a doctors' office that purchased my entire set for their waiting room. God is good to me. He just keeps on blessing.
Until the next time,
- What People Are Saying
- Has A Donkey Ever Brought You Breakfast in Bed?
- The Swizzledorfers Visit The Big Top
- Filthy Farley O'Charlie McBarley
- Mud Puddles and Muscadines
- Walk Softly (You're Steppin' On My Heart!)
- The Year Santa Refused to Wear Red
- Snowman War
- Elijah Teaches His Friends The ABC's
- Show and Smell
- Dorothea Matilda Cornelia Lucille
- Food Fight Frenzy
- Violet's Not-So-Velvet Voice
- Meet the Darlin' Dujeezeys